The 25-acre former McMillan Reservoir Sand Filtration Site, located at North Capitol Street and Michigan Avenue, NW, is to be redeveloped into a mixed-use project that shall include historic preservation, open space, residential, retail, office, and hotel uses. The goal is to create an architecturally distinct, vibrant, mixed-use development that provides housing, employment, retail, cultural, and recreational opportunities for District residents.
For more information: McMillan Community Center & Park
McMillan Surplus and Disposition
- PR20-1081 - McMillan Surplus Declaration and Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR20-1082 - McMillan – Residential Townhomes Parcel Disposition Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR20-1083 - McMillan – Residential Multifamily Parcels Disposition Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR20-1084 - McMillan – Commercial Parcels Disposition Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR21-0307 - McMillan Townhomes Parcel, Commercial Parcel, and Multifamily Parcels Disposition Extension Approval Resolution of 2015