Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- DMPED 2017 Performance Oversight Hearing Testimony and Presentation - March 1, 2017
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- DMPED’s FY17 Budget
- P Card Purchases
- DMPED Performance Plans
- DMPED Organizational Chart
- Awarded Contracts
- DMPED Public Surplus Meetings
- Land Surplus and Disposition Agreements
- Submit feedback using Ask The Deputy Mayor
- District Wide FOIA reports
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests also may be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process. To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DMPED for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The DMPED FOIA Officer information is listed below.
Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 317
Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 727-6365
Fax: (202) 727-6703