The 25-acre former McMillan Reservoir Sand Filtration Site, located a at North Capitol Street and Michigan Avenue, is expected to be redeveloped into a mixed-use project that shall include historic preservation, open space, residential, retail, office, and hotel uses. The District, the selected development team, and the communities surrounding the site are currently working cooperatively to determine the master plan and development program for the site. The goal is to create an architecturally distinct, vibrant, mixed-use development that provides housing, employment, retail, cultural, and recreational opportunities for District residents.
McMillan Surplus and Disposition
- PR20-1081 - McMillan Surplus Declaration and Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR20-1082 - McMillan – Residential Townhomes Parcel Disposition Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR20-1083 - McMillan – Residential Multifamily Parcels Disposition Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR20-1084 - McMillan – Commercial Parcels Disposition Approval Resolution of 2014
- PR21-0307 - McMillan Townhomes Parcel, Commercial Parcel, and Multifamily Parcels Disposition Extension Approval Resolution of 2015