REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
FY2021 DC LOCAL EQUITY, ACCESS AND PRESERVATION FUNDS (DC LEAF)
RFA Release Date: February 12, 2021
RFA ID#: DMPED–FY21–DCLEAF
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2021
Please note that all applications must be submitted electronically. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
The Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED) invites the submission of proposals for the Neighborhood Prosperity Fund (NPF) pursuant to DC Official Code §2- 1210.71. NPF incentivizes community development, economic growth, and job creation by leveraging local funds to provide gap financing for projects that attract private investment to distressed communities.
FY21 Neighborhood Prosperity Fund (NPF) Grant Program - Apply online here https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_5501?SA=SNA&FID=35090
FY21 Nourish DC Fund Grant Program - Apply online here https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_5501?SA=SNA&FID=35092
FY21 DC Locally Made Manufacturing Grant Program - Apply online here https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_5501?SA=SNA&FID=35093
DC LEAF Information Sessions
- FY21 DC LEAF Program Overview (from Recovery Check-In) presentation deck
- FY21 Locally Made Manufacturing Grant Information Session presentation handout
- FY21 Neighborhood Prosperity Fund Information Session presentation handout
- FY21 Nourish DC Information Session Presentation
- FY21 Nourish DC Information Session Recording
Grant Information Sessions: DMPED will host informational sessions. Register Here.
Point of Contact:
DMPED Grants Team
Phone: (202) 727-8111
E-mail: [email protected]