In April 2023, the Disparity Study team held an informational session to go over key components of the Disparity Study, including the study goals, the study period, core analysis, deliverables, and key takeaways.
For the recorded audios of the webinar presentation and the Q&A sessions, please see the links below:
- Disparity Study Public Presentation - Study Overview - 4.18.2023
- Disparity Study Phase I Progress Update Presentation – 11.15.2021
- Disparity Study Phase I Progress Update Q&A – 11.15.2021
- Disparity Study Phase I Progress Update Q&A – 11.17.2021
- BBC-Pantera Tiber hosted two webinars in May 2022 for local businesses to share their experiences. Click here for Disparity Study Webinars - May 2022 details
- BBC-Pantera-Tiber hosted four webinars in early June 2021. Click here for virtual meeting details.
During each meeting, the project team will give a presentation describing the disparity study, including its purpose, methodology, and the study schedule. Following the presentation, attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions and submit verbal or written testimony about their experiences working in the local marketplace and with the District. Attendees’ comments will be integrated into the project team’s analyses of local marketplace conditions. Please participate and make sure your insights are included as part of the study process.
2022 District of Columbia Disparity Study - Webinar presentation dated June 2021