The project team is committed to engaging the public throughout the course of the 2021 District of Columbia Disparity Study. BBC-Pantera-Tiber will host various events throughout the course of the disparity study to help members of the public understand the purpose of the study and offer opportunities for the public to submit testimony and comments about their experiences working in the local marketplace and with the District. The events schedule will be updated regularly. Please check back periodically for those updates.
Disparity Study Phase I Report Webinar - BBC-Pantera-Tiber will share current study progress and next steps as well as how the small business community can participate in the study on November 15th and November 17th 2021. Click here for the progress update presentation from BBC-Pantera-Tiber.
For the recorded audios of the webinar presentation and the Q&A sessions, please see the links below:
- Disparity Study Phase I Progress Update Presentation – 11.15.21
- Disparity Study Phase I Progress Update Q&A – 11.15.21
- Disparity Study Phase I Progress Update Q&A – 11.17.21
- BBC-Pantera Tiber hosted two webinars in May 2022 for local businesses to share their experiences. Click here for Disparity Study Webinars - May 2022 details
- BBC-Pantera-Tiber hosted four webinars in early June 2021. Click here for virtual meeting details. During each meeting, the project team will give a presentation describing the disparity study, including its purpose, methodology, and the study schedule. Following the presentation, attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions and submit verbal or written testimony about their experiences working in the local marketplace and with the District. Attendees’ comments will be integrated into the project team’s analyses of local marketplace conditions. Please participate and make sure your insights are included as part of the study process.