WHAT: The DowntownDC Business Improvement District (BID) on Feb. 7 presents its second District of Fashion Runway Show hosted by Paul Wharton in partnership with Mayor Muriel Bowser's Commission on Fashion Arts and Events (CFAE) and 202Creates. This exclusive New York Fashion Week inspired runway show will showcase Fall/Winter 2019 collections and elevate local, national and international designers as well as promote the local fashion economy.
- Paul Wharton, District of Fashion host, television personality, author, producer, beauty and lifestyle expert and pop culture enthusiast
- Neil Albert, President & CEO, DowntownDC BID
- Kristopher Johnson-Hoyle, Chairman, CFAE
- Roquois Clarke, Co-Creative Director, District of Fashion
- Feb. 7 Designers: Amanda Casarez; Andrewnowell Menswear; Brittany Christina Collection; Dara Oji Collections with 2Heads by Atsu; Lorra Rivers; Love Soul Style; Peruvian Connection; Planettogs; Shafei Han; Tout Sur LeCuir; Tori Soudan; Victim 15
- Sept. 5 Designers from District of Fashion Runway Show: Grindstone, Christopher Schafer, Keiara Joyner, DiDomenico
WHEN: Feb. 7, 2019 from 6pm-10pm EST
WHERE: National Museum of Women in the Arts, 1250 New York Avenue NW
Members of the media wishing to cover the event must request access by Feb. 5. Email [email protected]. Pre-registration is required.
Media pit and green room for members of the press are available. Please email with additional media requests.