Welcome Back DC - Free Cup of Joe on Us!
As we ease back into a world with in-person connection, we’re excited to celebrate the District’s vibrant business corridors, and the businesses that fuel our workforce returning to the office safely. To welcome back our community of locals and commuters, we’d love to treat you to a FREE cup of coffee each Monday April 11 through May 2nd from 8am–11am!
Just visit any of the following participating coffee shops and mention the Free Cup of Joe initiative.
- Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken | 1308 G St. NW
- Bourbon Coffee | 2101 L St NW
- Chez Lily | 425 I St NW
- Compass Coffee | 1401 I St NW
- Compass Coffee | 1301 K St NW
- Compass Coffee | 849 18th St NW
- Compass Coffee | 1703 H St NW
- Compass Coffee | 650 F St. NW
- Compass Coffee | 1023 7th St NW
- Cosmo Café | 600 Maryland Ave SW
- Dua Coffee DC | 923 15th St NW
- Marianne's by DC Central Kitchen - MLK Library | 901 G Street, NW
- Swing's Coffee Roasters | 640 14th St NW
- Swing's Coffee Roasters | 1702 G St. NW
- Teaism Lafayette Park | 800 Connecticut Ave NW
- Teaism Penn Quarter | 400 8th St NW
- The GreenBee Café | 1129 20th St, NW
- Union Kitchen | 538 3rd St NE
- Zeke’s Coffee | 731 15th Street NW