FY22 Great Streets Retail Small Business Grant
REQUEST FOR APPLICATION (RFA)
Release Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Grant Identification No.: DMPED – FY22 GSRET
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2022
The Great Streets Retail Small Business Grant is the hallmark grant opportunity for the Great Streets program. The grant has helped hundreds of small businesses renovate their storefront to attract new customers and drive profitability.
The purpose of the grant is to support existing small businesses, attract new businesses, and transform designated commercial corridors into thriving and inviting neighborhood centers.
To be considered for funding, applicants must apply online at the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development GrantVantage Online Application Portal.
For the application process, applicants will submit proposals using the online grant management system at: GrantVantage - Application Process.
- Applications will be submitted online through the GrantVantage system. Applicants will be required to follow a series of steps to submit their application:
- Create an Applicant Profile
- Answer applicant questions
- Complete a Budget Template
- Applicants will send technical support questions to GrantVantage at [email protected]. Technical assistance will be available during business hours 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST.
- For questions about the grant content, applicants will submit questions to [email protected]
Information Session Schedule
- Ward 3 Great Streets Information Session (Virtual) - Thurs., Dec. 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
- Ward 4 & Ward 5 Great Streets Information Session (Virtual) - Thurs., Dec. 16, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- Ward 1 and Ward 2 Great Streets Information Session (In- person) - Mon., Dec. 20, 2021 at 2:30 pm (Cambria Hotel, 899 O St. NW)
- Ward 2 Great Streets Information Session (In- person) - Tues., Dec. 21, 2021 at 10:00 am (Georgetown Inn, 1310 Wisconsin Ave NW)
- Ward 6 Great Streets Information Session (In- person) - Tues, Dec. 21, 2021 at 7:30 pm (Bond Collective, 609 H St NE, 4th Floor)
- Ward 7 Great Streets Information Session (Virtual) - Wed. Dec. 22, 2021 at 12 noon
- Ward 8 Great Streets Information Session (Virtual) - Tues. Jan. 4, 2022 at 12 noon
- Ward 7 Great Streets Information Session (Virtual) - Fri., Jan. 7, 2022 at 10 am
- Ward 2 & Ward 3 Great Streets Information Session (Virtual) - Mon. Jan. 10, 2022 at 2 pm
- Ward 7: “Be Informed DMV” radio show Jan. 5 10 am
- Great Streets Retail Lunchtime Q&A Sessions. (Virtual) - Sessions begin Friday, January 21, 2022 from 1:00 pm- 1:45 pm, daily through Friday, January 28, 2022