The DC China Center is a public-private partnership that supports and provides a bridge for growing US interests in China, focusing on the following areas:
- Investment Attraction: The DC China Center actively pursues Chinese investment into the District by marketing District development opportunities to Chinese companies and potential investors.
- Export Trade: The DC China Center provides services to District businesses seeking to enter the Chinese market with a range of "general services" available to participating District businesses.
- Education: The DC China Center provides services to District-based institutions of higher education that seek to attract Chinese students or develop local programs and partners.
- Special Projects: The DC China Center provides support for special projects of the District of Columbia that pertain to economic development. These projects may include: partnership with Chinese cities, participation in targeted trade shows, sustainability initiatives or other priorities.
- Destination Marketing: The DC China Center will work to market Washington, DC as a tourist destination for Chinese visitors.
For additional information, please visit the DC China Center.