The District and Fort Lincoln New Town Corporation (and its partners) are redeveloping the Fort Lincoln New Town area in Ward 5 through several large-scale residential and retail projects.
The Villages at Dakota Crossing will bring 334 new townhomes and townhome condominiums to Fort Lincoln, including 30 townhome condominium units that will be marketed to workforce housing buyers. These housing units will be built by Ryan Homes and offer the highest quality of contemporary urban living.
- Fort Lincoln New Town Corporation
- Ryan Homes
- Residential Units: 334 townhomes and townhome condominiums
- Affordable Residential Units: 30
- Development Cost: $80 million
Overall Community Benefits
- Features 100 percent CBE development partner
- Features workforce housing for residents