The DMPED Real Estate Project Pipeline provides our stakeholders with real time updates on the status of real estate projects located across the District of Columbia.
Five-Year Economic Development Strategy
The Five-Year Economic Development Strategy is the District’s first strategic roadmap for sustained, sector-driven economic development. This plan contains the visions, goals, and initiatives that will transform the District by creating 100,000 new jobs and generating $1 billion in new tax revenue to support city services over the next five years.
The Five-Year Economic Development Strategy for the District of Columbia contains the following goals:
- Identify Washington, DC as an ultimate worldwide destination spot
- Create a roadmap of prosperity in Washington, DC
- Bring together a meaningful community of businesses, civic leaders, academic organizations, and other stakeholders of Washington, DC
- Forge the most business-friendly economy in the nation
- Grow the most competitive technology presence on the east coast
- Preserve Washington, DC's signature shops and family destinations and end retail leakage
- Develop a best-in-class, global medical center
- Become the top North American destination for foreign investment in businesses and tourists
- Increase job opportunities in Washington, DC
- Make Washington, DC one city
Select the links below for additional information: